Entertaining and Informative from Twitter this week
So, I’m a proud Tweeter. I think it’s a great way to network and keep up with what’s going on. Here are the things that I’ve found highly appealing this week!
- Babel Clash — A blog that Jocelynn Drake and Jeaniene Frost have been doing at Borders Sci-Fi. They have great information over there for urban fantasy readers and writers.
- Twittercism — A great website with articles and tips on Twitter to maximize your tweeting experience.
- The Literary Project’s interview with Stacia Kane — Gives a lot of great information about writing urban fantasy.
- Genreality’s Conference Survival Tips — Especially good for RWA. I think the name of this one says it all.
- Promotion — An article by Lucienne Diver that really delves into promotion and publicity.
- Social Media Marketing for Authors, Part 2 — This is a great article about none other than Twitter.
- Okay, here’s one I didn’t get off of Twitter, but I think it’s great nonetheless. Jessa Slade’s Fool Proof Productivity Guide. Yes, I do happen to be speaking to the choir. haha
Yes, I possibly spend a little too much time on Twitter, but there’s so much useful information to be learned. So what I’m also utilizing the ability to live vicariously through others able to attend Comic Con as well? =)